Monday, October 23, 2006

Au feu…
Au feu…

shit! I can't upload pictures today, I will ommit two entries, in fact, I am cancelling 3 entries!! I hate this.

By the way, the entries that were posted three weeks ago and were sucked up by blogger have been reposted, with certain modifications:
Language jumping
My old biochemistry teacher and my imaginary friend

the new posts aren't so many:
a paranoia blog
and thursday's encounter


On the personal side, I seem to be overcoming the ugly depressive phase I have been going through for the last 3 weeks, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it won't start again once my brother's school starts again.

6 comments:

Chris in MB said...

"I can't upload pictures today,"

That sucks! I like pictures!

You should try using flickr or some other alternate picture host. I've also found bloggers picture uploading a hit & miss sort of thing.

shlemazl said...

Uploading pictures in Explorer used to be a hugely frustrating experience. I started using Firefox and never looked back

Admin said...

Islam, is it how the media portrays it? Is it really all about terrorism and extremism? What do the Muslims believe? What is the Islamic concept of God? What does the Qur'an say about Jesus Christ and what do Muslims believe about Jesus Christ? Ever wondered? Well here is your chance to find out, please visit our blog--> http://thejourney2islam-team.blogspot.com/

Jos said...

As Shlemazl said, I've been using Firefox since a while, and it's perfect, not only for uplaoding pics, but for so many other features too.

Chris in MB said...

Now that I think more about it, my problems also stopped when I started using FireFox. shlemazl & jos are correct.

Einmal said...

I use flickr but when you work from a b\net cafe the connection's soemtimes just too slow