Wednesday, March 29, 2006

why Lebanese are superior

So in the Arab summit, for Arab presidents, we were represented by TWO presidents ... Ah yes.

I’ll bet none of you Arabs can do that now can you? Ha, some countries weren’t even represented with one president! But we had 2, Lebanese people are really superior to all other Arabs.

Not just that, they went there and they had a fight. Imagine the scene: a guy that lisps and another that has a malformed lip, both wearing very serious clothes, messing with PCs, and looking for a reason to fight… Damn they remind me of the bunch of kids in my maternity.

But let’s look at the bright side: No one really cares about Arab summits anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self- discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site. It deals with stuff like, click here: residual income opportunities and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my. way... Later, Scott.