Meet my new and probably favorite… Wait a minute, it’s my only pair of earrings… Wait again, there’s no ring… ok you get the idea.
The message(s) is (are) simple:
- My heart has fallen between my legs (Lebanese expression for I’m terrified)
- I love what’s between your legs
- Honey, I love you but you smell like ugly feet
- Stop teasing me with your toes
- or as we say it à la libanaise: Ijré b7obbak… My foot in your love! Haha, ok you have to be Lebanese to understand it
Ok that’s all I could think of. Personally I prefer the last one. Regardless of which thought these earrings inspire you, I find them awesome!