Monday, July 10, 2006

Title

SO I was supposed to be at the beach right now, I took a bath (miracle!) and delayed my blog updating a little, I even shaved and had everything prepared, but my friend didn't call me, so I am just updating now, I have to admit I wasn't as excited as I should be about going to the beach again.

Anyway, here's what I have this week, I wrote an entry about myself, as it is my habit every week, it's a little about my jealousy dynamic and an old attachment to conformism, another entry was about Franjiyeh's last anxiety attack, the third entry's about the myth of the ethnic gene, more precisely about the Basque gene and the Phoenician gene and finally there is an entry around the Emile Zola book I read last week



Shlemazl I finally read the article and I have to tell you it was very interesting, apparently the author was really trying hard to be perfectly objective. The content of the article confirms mostly what I had heard, and in fact it mentionned a lot of details that I didn't know about. Thank you.

10 comments:

BHCh said...

Yes it is an interesting theory. Does seem to make a lot of sense.

BHCh said...

Just learned about Hisballah's attack. Keep yourself out of harm's way.

NOMAD said...

Becca, where are you, are you all right, c'est de nouveau la merde au Liban, be safe girl !

jokerman said...

I hope you are spared the consequences of stupid action from both sides. Take care & looking forward to your blogs.

BHCh said...

Are you O'K?

NOMAD said...

you can come to my place the necessary time you 'll need till that mess is over

BHCh said...

Pazuzu? Please post something. Just hope you are O'K. So sorry it has to be like this :(

KareemFromEgypt said...

i hope ur okay pazuzu, take care and stay safe plzzz, you and all lebanese people

ChrisinMB said...

...starting to worry myself.

Hope you're OK.

Pazuzu HSP said...

Thanks everyone for the care and attention, I am perfectly safe, but I had spent the first week in Batroon (family shit: much worse than bombs) and that visit is worth a blog all for itself, but not right now.
then during the second week I was way too worried calling my friends and checking on my brother, I was writing all the time but I had no time to come online and post it.
in the third week I was able to post but it was depression time for this moody bitch

Sorry to have made you all worried