Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Also in the news:

Paleontologie exam went well, more than an idiot like me might deserve. Zoology promises to be far less tolerant with idiots like me, but who cares anyway, I might as well fail this one too.

And I still can't get over my latest Hate you all crisis, in the last couple of days I managed to make the whole house seem like an intolerable hell to live in. not that I am proud of that, but I secretly like the way everybody just takes everything from me when I am in a bad mood.

just in order to post some good news: It's settled the second session will take place on September as every year (instead of the suicidal July session!!!) So who knows there is still hope for this hopeless bitch that I call myself.

I still don't feel like comenting on other people's blog.

No comments: