- He’s in a hurry
- He’s so pissed off he just doesn’t care what happens and how much he’s going to make
- He’s trying to be alone with me
Though I am an extremely gorgeous lady that men stand in line just to see a glance of my hypnotizing skin (notice the sarcasm in my tone), I don’t think this guy wanted to hit on me, because on one hand he didn’t even look at me and on the other hand I was sitting right behind him there fore he couldn’t see or talk to me properly.
Now back to our story… I sat comfortably in my seat, a quick eye contact with the driver and I had decided that he was “ok”, normal, probably not a Homo jerkus. My I-pod’s battery are empty (yes my Christmas gift was an I-pod…. Merci wazwaz). So I just looked out of the window, that’s my only real joy in life anyway. Two other girls got into the bus. They later went down. That’s when we moved to the next step.
-You know… today has been totally useless…
He said out of nowhere, my only answer was a friendly smile, why not? He seems harmless and I have known many harmful guys in my life I now have a nose for these people.
- I have been working like a dog since 7 am with a bleeding heart… The stress is too much…
Again I just smiled.
- At 8 am, I thought I’d just stop this nonsense, go to the countryside and relax, but in the end I decided against it.
- Yalla… It’ll pass. It has to. Somehow it will
He just nodded in approval. Then the conversation went on and on about nothing. Apparently we were both tired and depressed, two lonely people in an empty bus. We complained about the economic situation in Lebanon, we complained about the Lebanese stupidity. As a conclusion he wished me luck in my life
-… To win the lottery maybe
- I don’t even participate in lotteries
- Haha. Well maybe, you’ll pick up a winning card on the floor… Who knows who knows…
We laughed. When I reached my destination, I reached out to my pocket to pay him, of course he tried to refuse but I insisted. And then I went down. He didn’t ask for my phone number, not even for my name… Really NOT a Homo jerkus. I turned back a few steps away to wave my hand with a friendly goodbye he nodded in a friendly way and that was it…
Why can’t people always be friendly and just act normal, is it that hard? Why should people like this guy be an exception?