Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stalking around

Just so that you’d be forewarned, I’m a stalker people.

Anyway now that you are warned, I have found a poem written by a college professor of mine. It isn’t that he signed it with: “Hani Abdul-Nour” Rébecca’s college professor, but at least I like to believe it’s him. The fact that it was written in French also helps, since the professor I’m talking about doesn’t speak well Arabic.

Anyway here are his two poems (both about war):
CODE POUR UNE GUERRE DE PLUS
GUERRE SUR LA VILLE

4 comments:

NOMAD said...

you forgot the (lien)

Pazuzu HSP said...

hihi pardon, I totally forgot to put the links I'll fix that

NOMAD said...

http://www.francis-bacon.cx/popes/figurewithmeat.html


you should look at Francis Bacon paintings

Pazuzu HSP said...

Wow, that's really powerful, thanks for sharing