Friday, February 15, 2008

Let's be positive, shall we?


I haven't spoken much about my personal life lately. There isn't much I can say, at least not much that I can say that I haven't spoken about in the past. As usual I went through a depression phase this winter too. But just as weirdly as last year, it faded away very abruptly.The good things is that it ended much faster than last year, last year it ended around June this year it ended in February. The bad news is that now I know, more than ever, that this phase will come back last year... And I am truly, genuinely, completely SICK of it.

But I guess over time I'll learn how to control it even more, nshalla.

And oh.. the picture, it's called http://www.flickr.com/photos/8259445@N07/2240501408/">warm and cosy for Taranoel... That's how I feel right now

3 comments:

NOMAD said...

I love that little girl

Jeha said...

We are at often our best when we are at our worst. This maybe in our makeup as a species, and we may be more in sync with the universe than we like to think. The side effects can be painful, but they can also be interesting...

Pazuzu HSP said...

hm... I guess I'll be waiting for the good thing that may come out of my depression phases. So far the oly effect they had on my life was to fail courses during the winter semester, to get myself in love with people that didnt care, just because I was emotionally unstable and to miss out many chances to get a job... But who knows maybe one day I will right a novel or something :)